logan s. davis
South Carolina, 2020
U.S. District Court, District of South Carolina, 2020
Logan mainly focuses his practice on business and real estate law. He has also gained experience and knowledge in the early stages of his legal career to assist his clients in various other fields of law.
Logan is a graduate of Clemson University, where he earned his bachelor’s degree, majoring in Financial Management with an emphasis in Real Estate and a minor in accounting. Following Clemson, he spent five years brokering real estate and business transactions. Logan then decided to attend Charleston School of Law so he could serve his clients and community on a broader scale. While in law school, Logan was recognized as a Presidential Honors Scholar. He also worked as a law clerk for a Mount Pleasant based firm throughout the entirety of law school where he cross-trained in real estate and business law (transactions and litigation). In addition, he continued to broker real estate deals for family, friends, and long-time clients. Before founding Graves & Davis, LLC, Logan worked with the firm he clerked at during law school, where he continued to assist and represent clients in real estate, business, and various ancillary legal matters.
Outside of work, Logan enjoys spending his time with family, hunting, and attending Clemson football games. Logan lives on James Island with his wife (Mary), son (Henry), and boykin spaniel (Jenny).
other accomplishments, memberships, and activities:
- Charleston Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- Urban Land Institute, Member (2019-present)
- Charleston Young Professionals, Member (2018-present)
- International Council of Shopping Centers, Member (2017-2018)
- Charleston Trident Association of Realtors, Member (2014-2018)
- National Association of Realtors, Member (2014-2018)
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Business Networking International, Member (2020-present)
- Presidential Honors Scholar (Charleston School of Law)